Sunday 13 November 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Hello darlings,

Goodness me it's been a long time since my last post. Sorry about that! Working like a crazy chicken makes Yaneka grumpy and uninspired. However, it was my birthday last week (very fast becoming my favourite week of the year), and my darling husband went online shopping like a lunatic!

I've had a lot of requests for pictures of what he gave me, but have not yet had the chance to take any (pure cussed laziness). HOWEVER, because (almost) everything he bought was online, I have pictures! Hurrah!

So here it is - my loot.

Vintage 1950's Party Dress!! Cant wait to wear it out..
SUPER CUTE Vintage Joseph La Rose shoes...They shredded my feet but I still love them!
Vintage Givenchy Skirt..the photo for this item is terrible. Its grey, not beige. Super Sexy.
Again, the picture just does not do this vintage skirt justice. The taffeta is almost luminescent! SO beautiful. Everytime I wear it I cant stop staring at it.
My GIANT Vivienne Westwood bag - How long I have waited to own you! SO Beautiful. There are no words - you all know what Vivienne does to me..
My husband commented last night that everywhere he turns in our apartment, he runs into Vivienne. Perhaps my obsession is starting to borderline on unhealthy addiction?? NO,no, of course not, dont be silly..
Pauls Boutique - Genius. The amount of people that stared at me when I used this bag for the first time was definitely a sign - We are meant to be!!
Many late night reading/fantasizing to follow..


There was also a fur wrap which was not bought online, therfore pictures are still to come. Its a little bit gorgeous though!! Michael will never stop giving me fur.

And, apparently there is still one thing to come?
I am a very happy woman.

Well, what do you think? Do you think he passed the birthday test?


LOVE xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment