Monday 23 January 2012

Homewares Fantasy

I don't know if its just me and my obsessive personality (or if we are all closet obsessors), but I have a serious fantasizing problem. I can (and have) literally spend days fantasising about home wares.

You see, we are just about to move out of our icky apartment into a GORGEOUS Art Deco 2-bedder, and all the day-dreaming I have suppressed about home wares and furniture are now allowed to roam free!!

So, I have compiled a collection that my imagination tells me MUST be included in the decor for our new apartment. As with all fantasies, I must warn you that not all of these items are realistic or affordable. But there's no fun in sticking to those kinds of limitations. (Note: Yes, there is an awful lot of Anthropologie in here. I'm a sucker for their bright colours.)
 


























xx

No comments:

Post a Comment