Sunday 5 February 2012

Valentines Day -Gifts for Her (or Me)

Hello my lovelies!

The day of heart-shaped chocolate is soon to be upon us!! Now whether you consider it a day of shameless consumerism or a celebration of love (or both), I personally will never pass up on the opportunity to give and receive presents!! Especially when there may be pretty sparkly things involved.

But it is indeed a shame when you're given something heart-shaped and red and totally unappreciated. SO, I am compiling a few collections of lovely gifts that wont break the bank, or your heart.

(Yes, you could also read this as a flimsy excuse to inadvertently tell my husband what I want this V-day. I feel no shame. Honey, the first three are on the top of my list!)

Meajean Vintage Mesh & Colorful Stone Bracelet

Meajean Statement Green Glass Ring 
Zhush Trinket Box


Topshop ear cuff

Topshop Earrings

Etsy Coin Purse

Etsy Fiesta Headband

Etsy geometric bullet earrings

Etsy Vintage Brass Handpainted Bowl
Zhush Ashtray/Trinket bowl


Zhush Wine Stopper

2 comments:

  1. The wine stopper and trinket box are ridiculous. I'm hopeless for homewares. And I would love to see you in that headpiece! Cute post x - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post. We are so honored that you included several of our items. You have great taste! Of course I had to tweet this! :-)

    Thanks,

    Mae
    MaejeanVINTAGE
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaejeanVINTAGE

    ReplyDelete